National Celiac Conference: November 10-11, 2018
Save the Date for the National Celiac Conference: Facing Today's Facts on Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
Hope you can attend this 1 1/2 day event planned by the Harvard Medical School Celiac Research Program and NCA. The National Celiac Conference will be jam-packed with the latest medical and scientific information from some of your favorite doctors as well as speakers from across the country and plenty of food. Topics will include research updates, role of gluten on brain function, nutrition, cooking demos, new drug development, psychology and medical procedures. November is a wonderful time to visit Boston! Please plan to attend this premium conference.
The keynote speaker will Francisco Leon, MD, and he will discuss Drug Development in Celiac Disease. Other topics will include:
- Gluten-Free Family Dynamics: Is There a Happy Ending?
- Managing Celiac for the Long Haul
- Autoimmune Disease and Celiac, How are they Connected
- Nutrition and Diet: New Findings
- Cooking Demo: Gluten-Free Never Tasted So Good!
- Latest Products for Celiac Management
- Diagnostic Protocols: Which One is Right?
Please check back on this page as we will be posting information here soon. To be notified when there is more information you may sign up below. If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact us below as well.