Welcome to the National Celiac Association
The National Celiac Association represents and serves individuals with celiac disease and gluten sensitivities. We offer:
- Three issues a year of Gluten-Free Nation, our full-color print magazine
- An e-newsletter, NCA News, with items too important to wait, goes out monthly
- Yearly, we host a celiac conference in partnership with the celiac centers at MassGeneral Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
We have a formalized board of directors, and almost 100 active volunteers. NCA has become the recognized education and advocacy group for people with celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders.
- We educate, advocate and raise awareness of celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
- We foster a sense of community, belonging and camaraderie.
- We keep a close affiliation with a core of expert gastroenterologists and nutritionists.
- We provide empowerment to live with a chronic disease and share a positive outlook as ambassadors of the disease.
- We offer membership, the dues of which support the celiac and gluten free community.