Welcome to the National Celiac Association
The National Celiac Association represents and serves individuals with celiac disease and gluten sensitivities. We offer:
- Three issues a year of Gluten-Free Nation, our full-color print magazine
- An e-newsletter, NCA News, with items too important to wait, goes out monthly
- Yearly, we host a celiac conference in partnership with the celiac centers at MassGeneral Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
We have a formalized board of directors, and an actively engaged board of advisors and almost 40 active volunteers. NCA has become the recognized education and advocacy group for people with celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders.
- We educate, advocate and raise awareness of celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
- We foster a sense of community, belonging and camaraderie.
- We keep a close affiliation with a core of expert gastroenterologists and nutritionists.
- We provide empowerment to live with a chronic disease and share a positive outlook as ambassadors of the disease.
- We offer membership, the dues of which support the celiac and gluten free community.