Mission & Goals
The National Celiac Association is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to educating and advocating for individuals with celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivities, their families, and communities throughout the nation.
- Provide education and support to our members and others through a broad range of programs;
- Maintain mutually beneficial contacts within the medical community to help educate medical professionals about celiac disease and to keep abreast of recent scientific studies for the benefit of our members;
- Disseminate current information about celiac disease and adherence to a gluten free diet to the community;
- Engage in other activities related to educating the public about celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivities and improving the quality of life of those diagnosed with celiac disease;
- Provide a continuously expanding network of support groups throughout the nation;
- Through Feeding Gluten-Free, address the chronic lack of GF options in food pantries across the nation.