The National Celiac Conference
The National Celiac Conference: Facing Facts on Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity, will be held on November 10-11, 2018 in Norwood, MA, just outside of Boston.
Hope you can attend this 1 1/2 day event we are planning with the Harvard Medical School Celiac Research Program. The National Celiac Conference will be jam-packed with the latest medical and scientific information, research updates, nutrition, cooking and tons of delicious and healthy food!
Speaker topics will include:
- Latest Medical Studies, Making Inroads
- Landscape of Celiac Drug Development
- Gluten-Free Family Dynamics: Is There a Happy Ending?
- Managing Celiac for the Long Run
- Nutrition and Diet: New Findings
- Cooking Demo: Gluten-Free Never Tasted so Good
- A Closer Look at our Gut-Brain Cross-Talk
Registration will open this month! Click here to subscribe to receive updates about Finding Facts on Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity.