Do you have unanswered general nutrition questions about the gluten-free diet and lifestyle?
Our dietitian is happy to answer your general nutrition questions about celiac disease. Please submit questions that are applicable to a general gluten-free audience. We regret that personal clinical questions (medical history, labs, supplements, etc.) cannot be addressed.
This month, we share the top 10 most frequently asked questions from 2022:
- What should I eat after I've been "glutened"?
- How to interpret test results - What does a "weak positive" IgG result mean?
- How to interpret test results - What does a high IgG and negative IgA mean?
- How quickly after ingesting gluten can a reaction occur?
- Is vinegar gluten free?
- Do wheat grass and barley grass contain gluten?
- Do I need new, designated pans, plates, and utensils?
- If a person does not have the celiac genes, can celiac disease be ruled out?
- What to do if you are following a GF diet but still experiencing symptoms.
- Understanding gluten levels and the threshold for gluten consumption.