Please go to the following link to complete the survey: https://upenn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7PLY4ndEwF1xsVw
What is it?
- Researchers are conducting an online study to better understand the relationship between eating behavior, body image, mental health, and family eating environment in adolescents diagnosed with celiac disease.
- This study is voluntary
- All survey answers are anonymous!
Who can participate?
- Adolescents between the ages of 13 and 18 years old
- Diagnosed with celiac disease
- Are currently living in the United States
- Able to read and understand English
What does participation involve?
• Completion of a 10-15 minute online anonymous survey
• Please contact the principal investigator on this study Kaitlin Rowen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org