When you have a chronic GI disease or frequent GI symptoms, it can be important to understand patterns of your bowel movements. Pooply is a free smartphone app that helps you monitor your bowel patterns and export an easy-to-read report to review yourself and share with your doctor. You can download it here.
Pooply is one of the world's first virtual studies about what bowel movements can tell us about GI health. Use the Pooply app and join the study to get insights about your pooping patterns and help us modernize the way people track bowel movements. Your participation in this research will help develop the future of bowel health monitoring, which may help people worldwide.
Benefits of using Pooply and participating in the study:
- Keep track of your bowel movements and discover patterns
- Export your data as a report and review it yourself and share it with your doctor
- Join us in our effort to build a research tool that makes bowel movement tracking seamless and easy for GI patients
Pooply uses the latest technology to ensure secure handling of your data. This study complies with all relevant standards for clinical research.
How does it work?
- Download the free app to your smartphone
- Use your smartphone camera to take a picture of your stool after every bowel movement
- Answer a few short questions about your poop including color, size, sinking or floating...
- Track days you do not have a bowel movement
- See your data in the app or easily export your data to a pdf document to review it yourself and share it with your doctor