By joining NCA or renewing your membership, you support our mission to educate and advocate for individuals with celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivities, their families, and communities throughout the nation. Your membership also helps us to provide important resources to those not yet diagnosed with celiac disease. We
- Provide education and support to our members and others through a broad range of programs;
- Maintain mutually beneficial contacts within the medical community to help educate medical professionals about celiac disease and to keep abreast of recent scientific studies for the benefit of our members;
- Disseminate current information about celiac disease and adherence to a gluten-free diet to the community;
- Engage in other activities related to educating the public about celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivities and improving the quality of life of those diagnosed with celiac disease.
For the newly diagnosed, we will take the stress of learning the diet out of the picture! NCA will provide you with all the information you need to live gluten-free. We will make it easy for you!
Other benefits include:
- Helpful “getting started” welcome packet.
- Annual subscription to NCA’s comprehensive magazine, Gluten-Free Nation
- Articles of interest on GF restaurants and delicious GF recipes
- Monthly e-newsletter, NCA News
- Cutting edge gluten free nutrition, medical, and scientific information
- Up-to-date website with member only content and membership self-management
- Discounted access to paid events.
- Notices of special events for expos, conferences, area meetings
- Educational programs featuring nationally known speakers
- Member/chapter coordinator at your disposal for any questions or concerns
- NCA is proud to partner with the celiac centers at Mass General Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
Visited 526 Times, 1 Visit today