The 2017 Celiac Symposium, Celiac Disease: Medical Myths and Milestones will feature speakers and vendors. A gluten-free buffet breakfast and lunch will be included.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from these industry leaders:
- Alessio Fasano, MD: The Spectrum of Gluten-Related Disorders
- Kate Scarlata, RDN: GF Alphabet Soup: IBS, FODMAPs, SIBO
- Dan Leffler MD, MS: Looking Ahead in Celiac Disease Research and Treatment
- Sara Ahmed, DMD – Celiac Disease and Dentistry
- Debbie Mitchell, MD – Endocrinology Matters in Celiac Disease
- Keynote: Patient Advocate Tami Goldsmith, introduced by Alessio Fasano, MD (No CEUs for RDs or RNs)
- Wendie Trubow, MD: Food and Mood: Good Intentions, Bad Outcomes
- Dascha Weir, MD: The Kids Speak
- Chef’s presentation: Oonagh Williams
- Three panels will be led by Jocelyn Silvester, MD, PhD, Rupa Mukherjee, MD and Melinda Dennis, MS, RDN and Alan Leichtner, MD.
Save your seat! Click here to purchase tickets.