- This event has passed.
Going Gluten Free: Off to a Fresh Start!
November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join NCA for Going Gluten-Free: Off to a Fresh Start, a live webinar to learn more about celiac disease and gluten-related disorders.
Made possible by our generous sponsors, Daiya Foods and Kate Farms, this unique hour and a half event will cover:
* Celiac Disease (CD) & Other Gluten-Related Conditions – Symptoms, complications, diagnosis, treatment
* The Gluten-Free (GF) Diet – Foods allowed/not allowed, oats, hidden sources of gluten, reading labels and product research
* Lifestyle Changes – Emotional challenges, sharing a kitchen, eating out, traveling
* Support & Resources – NCA resources, web links
This webinar will be presented by NCA’s Director of Education, Katarina Mollo, MEd, RDN, LDN and moderated by Carla Carter, OTR/L, NCA’s Director of Outreach and Programming.
Please note: This is an educational webinar, and no information is intended for diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Please seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
* Attendees can elect to receive a free product coupon from Daiya Foods by filling in the address portion of registration (Daiya Foods will only use your address to send the free product coupon)!
Thanks to our sponsors: