Thank you for considering a National Celiac Association membership. Your membership helps our non-profit organization educate and advocate for the gluten-free community, as well as provide important resources to those not yet diagnosed with celiac disease.
- Helpful “getting started” welcome packet.
- Annual subscription to NCA’s comprehensive magazine, Gluten-Free Nation
- Articles of interest on GF restaurants and delicious GF recipes
- Monthly e-newsletter, NCA News
- Cutting edge gluten free nutrition, medical, and scientific information
- Up-to-date website with member only content and membership self-management
- Notices of special events for expos, conferences, area meetings
- Educational programs featuring nationally known speakers
- Member/chapter coordinator at your disposal for any questions or concerns
- NCA is proud to partner with the celiac centers at Mass General Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
- Discounted access to paid events.