They are able to keep gluten-free food separate for those who need it. Contact them for more details.
Project Just Because has taken over the Gluten-Free Food Bank for Massachusetts. They will serve anyone in the state of MA who requires gluten-free food.
Will keep gluten-free food separate for those who need it. Please contact them for more details.
They state that they have gluten-free items regularly and always have naturally gluten-free items.
They have many who need gluten-free food and have the resources to keep it separate for those who need it.
Family Food Connections is currently open to:
- patient families from Boston Children’s at Martha Eliot
- patient families from Children’s Hospital Primary Care Center
- patient families from Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
- patient families in the Celiac Disease Program. The site will feature allergy-friendly and gluten free- foods. Learn more about the Celiac Program.
- residents from the Mildred C. Hailey Apartments and surrounding neighborhood
They serve many who need gluten-free food.
View our Food Assistance List (by city, town and village) or search their map to find a location near you.
They can serve GF food and have some regularly.
Must present ID for proof of residence in certain zip codes.
They regularly serve gluten-free food to those to need it. Please contact them for more details.
They are very familiar with the gluten-free diet and regularly serve gluten-free food to those in need.
They have the ability to keep gluten-free food separate for those who need it. Contact them for more details.
This food pantry is able to accept donations of gluten-free food and has a separate area to place them for those who need gluten-free food.
This organization is able to accept donations of gluten-free food as well as segregate and keep them for those who need them. They routinely offer both naturally and packaged gluten-free foods.