They state that they have gluten-free items regularly and always have naturally gluten-free items.
Family Food Connections is currently open to:
- patient families from Boston Children’s at Martha Eliot
- patient families from Children’s Hospital Primary Care Center
- patient families from Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
- patient families in the Celiac Disease Program. The site will feature allergy-friendly and gluten free- foods. Learn more about the Celiac Program.
- residents from the Mildred C. Hailey Apartments and surrounding neighborhood
They have many who need gluten-free food and have the resources to keep it separate for those who need it.
Will keep gluten-free food separate for those who need it. Please contact them for more details.
They are very familiar with the gluten-free diet and regularly serve gluten-free food to those in need.
They are able to keep gluten-free food separate for those who need it. Contact them for more details.
Project Just Because has taken over the Gluten-Free Food Bank for Massachusetts. They will serve anyone in the state of MA who requires gluten-free food.
They regularly serve gluten-free food to those to need it. Please contact them for more details.
They can serve GF food and have some regularly.
Must present ID for proof of residence in certain zip codes.
They serve many who need gluten-free food.
View our Food Assistance List (by city, town and village) or search their map to find a location near you.
This food pantry is able to accept donations of gluten-free food and has a separate area to place them for those who need gluten-free food.
They have the ability to keep gluten-free food separate for those who need it. Contact them for more details.
They are aware of gluten-free dietary needs and set food aside for those who need it as it becomes available.