- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups GF flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Make topping ahead of time so that it is ready to sprinkle over the batter. Combine all topping ingredients until crumbly.
- For batter, mix sugar, butter, and egg thoroughly. Stir in milk. (This may look curdled, but that is normal.)
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients, then add it to batter, stirring well.
- Toss blueberries in a little flour (this keeps them from sinking to bottom of pan when cooking), then add them to batter.
- Spread batter in greased 9” or 8” square pan and sprinkle with topping. Bake 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.