- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 4 oz per breast
- 4 slices smoked ham
- 4 slices low fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup GF breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup GF flour
- 1/4 cup GF honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound to ¼ inch thickness: remove plastic wrap. Arrange 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese on each chicken breast.
- Starting from shorter end of chicken, roll up breast into a tight pinwheel. Tuck in the ends. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place breadcrumbs, flour, and honey mustard in 3 separate shallow bowls.
- Add chicken to flour and turn to coat. Transfer chicken to honey mustard and turn to coat. Place chicken in breadcrumbs and turn to coat.
- Add a dot of butter on top of each breast.
- Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet. Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through about 40-45 minutes. Remove toothpicks and serve.