- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved and pounded into cutlets
- salt & pepper
- GF flour
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth GF
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp butter
- lemon slices
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper, and then dredge in flour.
- Coat a sauté pan with nonstick spray, add oil, and heat over medium-high.
- Sauté cutlets 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip cutlets over and sauté the other side, covered, 1-2 minutes. Transfer cutlets to a warmed platter; pour off fat from the pan.
- Deglaze pan with wine and add minced garlic. Cook until garlic is slightly brown and liquid is nearly evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add broth, lemon juice, and capers. Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute. Transfer cutlets to warm plates.
- Finish sauce with butter and lemons. Once butter melts, pour sauce over cutlets.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.