- 3/4 can chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 2 medium scallions, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger, then set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add scallions, garlic, and pepper and cook 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until browned all over, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth mixture and simmer until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice.