- 1/2 cup GF soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 to 2 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 stick butter
- Combine marinade ingredients. Cover pork tenderloin and marinate for at least 8 hours or over night.
- When ready to cook, remove pork from marinade and grill on outdoor grill until done. Throw away any remaining marinade.
- To make sauce: Cook vinegar, wine, shallot, ginger, salt, and pepper down in small saucepan until one tablespoon remains. Pour mixture into blender and puree. Add the egg yolks and blend.
- Melt butter in same saucepan, then pour into ginger mixture and puree until smooth. Taste for seasoning. Add salt if necessary and mix again. Serve at room temperature.
For no-fail sauce, puree eggs before the butter is added.