- 1-1/2 cup GF flour
- 2/3 cup GF powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp GF flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 ½ cup GF flour mix, powdered sugar, and butter. May use pastry blender.
- Pat into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, mix sugar with 3 Tbsp flour. Then whisk in eggs and lemon juice. Pour this mixture over the slightly cooled crust.
- Return pan to oven and bake 20-25 minutes more, or until light golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares.