1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and gf flour 10 ” bundt pan. I like to sprinkle with sliced almonds on base of pan.
2. Place the sugar, soft butter, salt, baking powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, almond flour, xanthan gum, sour cream, milk in a mixing bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, at least 2-3 minutes. I find that beating longer does give a fluffier texture.
3. Stir in the blueberries and lemon zest.
4. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan. Note: the batter will be VERY thick.
5. Let the pan rest for 10 minutes. Then bake the bundt pan for 60-70 minutes till light golden brown, less time tastes undercooked. Longer for frozen fruit. Remove from the oven, and let sit for 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan. They are very tender when hot. Best served warm.