- 2 lb pork tenderloins (2 tenderloins)
- 1-9 oz bag of broccoli slaw
- 4 cups grated carrots (4 carrots)
- 1/2 lb thin gluten gree pasta
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1-10 oz jar sweet & sour sauce
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp thai chili sauce (optional)
- Mix the marinade/sauce ingredients together.
- In a zip lock bag or lasagna-shaped pan, place two pork tenderloins and pour marinade over them. Leave for at least 30 minutes or over night.
- Remove pork from marinade and place on cookie sheet lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake in 400 preheated oven for 25 minutes or until internal temp is 140 degrees.
- Meanwhile in large pot of salted water, empty the bag of broccoli slaw and grated carrots and cook for 1 minute. (Save water for later to boil the noodles.) Strain the vegetables out using a slotted spoon and place them in an ice bath to prevent over cooking. Once cooled, drain and dry as much as possible.
- Pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to boil. Simmer slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Once pork is done, place on counter to rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile bring pot of salted water back to a boil and cook the noodles until done and then drain.
- To plate: In deep round serving bowl, toss noodles and vegetables together, then add ½ of the marinade and toss again. Cut pork into thin slices and arrange on top of the noodle/veggie mix. Drizzle with a little more sauce and serve the remaining sauce on the side.