- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chopped fine
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon coffee
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 tablespoon rum
- Sweetened Whipped Cream
- Heat milk slowly, just to boiling point.
- Put all other ingredients except rum and whipped cream into blender or food processor.
- Slowly add hot milk and blend for 30 seconds. Add rum and continue blending 1 more minute.
- Pour into serving dishes and chill. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Doubled made 12 demi-tasse cups.
Note: if doubling the recipe, do not use 2 eggs. One egg is fine.