- 2 cups GF flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups GF oatmeal
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag Heath English Toffee Bits
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat shortening, sugars, eggs, and vanilla in mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes). Add flour mixture,
- Stir in oatmeal, cereal, chocolate chips, toffee bits, and coconut.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on baking sheets and bake until golden brown, about 15 to 18 minutes.