- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp grated onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 12 slices GF bread, torn up into smaller pieces
- 3/4 lb sharp cheese, sliced and grated
- 2 cups ham and/or mixtures of zucchini, jalapeno, carrot, onion, red pepper, and scallions, diced small
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray Pam on bottom of 9”x13” baking dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, onion, salt, and red pepper together; set aside.
- Put half the torn bread on bottom. Layer with cheese, more bread, then ham/veggie mixture. Pour milk/egg mixture over the top and refrigerate overnight.
- Let set at room temperature about 15 minutes, then bake uncovered 45 minutes to one hour. Top with a little grated cheese and continue to bake a little longer. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.