Watch this recipe on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nationalceliac/video/7031948085467073798
- 1 1/2 cups GF flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp gf baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 large apples peeled, cored, and diced small
Brown Butter Glaze
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until it starts to foam and turn brown. Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla whisking until smooth.
- Whisk together GF flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and add milk, vanilla, lemon juice and eggs. Then fold in the apples.
- Drop about ¼ cup of the batter onto a cutting board and shape.
- Add to the Air Fryer.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Place apple fritters on a cooling rack and drizzle with brown butter glaze while still warm.