Calling all the Carrot Cake lovers!
Click here to watch this recipe on TikTok!
- 2 3/4 cup GF flour
- 1 1/4 tsp gf baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb carrots shredded
- 1 cup walnuts
- Whisk the "flour mixture" ingredients together.
- Place granulated sugar, brown sugar and eggs in bowl and beat with stand mixture until eggs are frothy.
- With the mixer running, add vegetable oil. Your batter should look like this.
- Stir in shredded carrots.
- Slowly incorporate the flour mixture.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Add batter to prepared 9x11 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.