This focaccia will make you think you’re in Italy!
Watch this recipe on Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nationalceliac/video/7055327796704316718
- 3 1/2 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 Tbsp xanthan gum
- 1 packet rapid yeast / instant yeast
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 cups warm water 110-115 degrees F
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Combine the gluten-free all-purpose flour, xanthan gum, instant yeast, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Warm the water to 110°-115°F. Add the honey or sugar to the warm water and stir until it is dissolved.
- Pour the warm water and honey or sugar mixture into the gluten-free flour mixture and mix with your mixer on low.
- Pour the olive oil and apple cider vinegar into the dough mixture and mix on low speed for 1-2 minutes until the dough starts to forms.
- Cover the bowl and leave for 30 minutes to rise.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive onto the middle of a baking sheet. Gently pat the dough into an 8 x 10 rectangle about 1-inch thick.
- Drizzle another tablespoon of olive oil over the dimpled dough. Sprinkle the top of the dough with salt and the chopped rosemary.
- Bake for 20 minutes.