Eat 1 or 3, we won’t judge! These blueberry buckles are always a hit!
View on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nationalceliac/video/6968852492943641862
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 4 Tbsp butter softened
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp GF vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup GF flour
- 1/2 tsp gf baking powder
- 1 pint blueberries
- Combine sugar, 1/4 cup chopped almonds, and butter.
- Add heavy cream, eggs, vanilla extract, GF flour, and baking powder.
- Fold in blueberries. Spoon the batter into greased ramekins. Top with chopped almonds.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.