Watch this on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nationalceliac/video/6959584605787655430
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum if not already included in your GF flour
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 7 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp GF vanilla extract
- Combine gluten-free flour, salt, and xanthan gum. Whisk and set aside.
- Combine butter, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips. Microwave until mixture is smooth, stirring often.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla to your flour mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in your cooled chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased pan. Cover in plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.