Chocolate chip is the king of cookies!
Watch this on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@nationalceliac/video/6962178222393937158
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum if not already included in your GF flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp GF vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking soda, Xanthan Gum. Whisk and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Whisk to combine.
- To the same mixture, add 1 egg, milk, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in flour mixture. Once dough is formed, add chocolate chips.
- Cover in plastic wrap and let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Form your dough into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes