- 2 boxes grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp minced garlic, or more to taste
- 1 lb white fish sole, scrod, sea bass, or snapper
- 3 Tbsp fresh chopped basil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with Pam and then cover the entire bottom with grape tomatoes Sprinkle with garlic. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the casserole from the oven.
- Sprinkle fish generously with basil, salt, and pepper. Place on top of baked tomatoes and put back in the oven for 10 to 20 minutes until fish is cooked through. The timing will depend of the thickness of the fish.