- Kinnikinick Gluten Free English Muffins
- cherry tomatoes optional
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- bacon 1/2 inch squares
- Cut English muffins into thirds. Take each slice and punch out rounds with a 1 ¼” muffin cutter. You should be able to get 4 rounds per muffin slice giving you 12 rounds per English muffin. Continue until you have cut out about 30.
- Place all the rounds on a cookie sheet and spread with mayonnaise. Place a ½ cherry tomato on top (optional).
- Mix the green onions, bell pepper, mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese together and place a dollop on top of each round. Place a tiny slice of bacon on top of the cheese mixture.
- Cover loosely until ready to broil. Don’t make too far in advance or bread will get soggy but up to two hours ahead of time is okay.
- When ready to serve, place cookie sheet under the broiler and broil until the bacon starts to sizzle and brown. Place on serving plate and serve.
To make it easier you can cut the bread the day before and place in plastic bag. Mix the cheese mixture ahead of time and place both in fridge. Then construct the day of the party.