- 2 sticks butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup GF flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter, then add cocoa powder to butter and stir until well blended.
- Mix in sugar, add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each egg.
- Stir in vanilla, then flour and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Turn into 9”x13” pan and bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.