June is finally upon us! The summer season brings much joy and hope, especially this year! Schools are winding down, and many people are making plans to travel or enjoy the warm weather close to home.
Hope you enjoyed all of NCA's celiac awareness month activities in May. Please subscribe to NCA's new YouTube channel and follow NCA on TikTok if you haven't already.
Read the June newsletter below to learn about:
- Ask the Dietitian, covering dermatitis herpetiformis, strawberries and oats
- Chef Kristine Kidd's recipes to Boost Your Meals with Gluten-Free Grains and Fresh Produce
- new events around the nation
- celiac disease and gluten free in the news
- new videos, including the Research Roundup: Promising Novel Therapies for Celiac Disease webinar
- product recalls and alerts
- and more!
Do you have questions or concerns? Please let us know how we can help.
Yours in health,
Lee Graham, Executive Director