May is Celiac Awareness Month! On May 16th, International Celiac Awareness Day, NCA will help bring awareness to celiac disease by lighting up buildings and bridges.
Tune in to our social media channels (you can find the links at top of this page) for important educational content and news all month long. Be sure to visit and share our special coupon page to choose money saving coupons for gluten-free products this month only!
Read the full May issue of NCA News to learn about:
- more product recalls and alerts
- upcoming webinars, including Elite and Everyday Athletes with Celiac Disease: Eating for Fitness at All Ages and Going Gluten Free: Off to a Fresh Start!
- spring/summer GF Nation magazine
- call to action: adding allergens to FALCPA
- the latest ask the dietitian Q&As
- research news and updates in CD and GF in the news
- recipe of the month: black & white cupcakes
- and much more!
Do you have questions or concerns? Please let us know how we can help.
Best wishes and stay healthy,