Monthly e-newsletter serving the celiac and gluten-free community.
November 2021 Edition
Thank you all for your generous donations during our fall annual appeal. Your kindness has increased our capacity to advocate and empower our gluten-free community. There are so many who need our help right now. Since the pandemic began, we have expanded our gluten-free food assistance into 49 states and coordinated the purchase and/or donation of $850,000 worth of GF food. If you haven’t donated yet, please consider a generous gift during this critical time. Together we can make a difference! Many thanks!
Read the full November issue of NCA News to learn about:
- Beginnings and Endings: Gluten-Free Holiday Appetizers and Desserts webinar
- Going Gluten Free: Off to a Fresh Start video
- the latest Ask the Dietitian Q&A
- research news and updates in CD and GF in the news
- recipe of the month: pumpkin cheesecake muffins
- and more!
Do you have questions or concerns? Please let us know how we can help.
Yours in health,
Lee Graham, Executive Director