Monthly e-newsletter serving the celiac and gluten-free community.
October 2022 Edition
As we move into the crisp days of fall, we are enjoying the beautiful foliage that autumn in New England is famous for.
Tune in to our social media channels for fun and important Halloween content all month long.
Read the full October issue of NCA News below to learn about:
- the special statement about purity protocol GF oats from GF Watchdog
- upcoming events, including a virtual meetup for elementary age kids tonight (Wed, Oct 12th)
- the next All Things Celiac webinar, Diagnosing and Predicting Celiac Disease: Clinical Pearls from International Celiac Disease Symposium 2022, from the Harvard Medical School Celiac Research Program and NCA
- the latest ask the dietitian Q&As
- news and fun updates in CD and GF in the news
- recipe of the month: everybody's favorite pumpkin muffins
- and much more!
Do you have questions or concerns? Please let us know how we can help.