Happy September! Hope your family has successfully settled back into the routines of school, work, etc. and that you are enjoying some cooler nights.
Read the full September issue of NCA News to learn about:
- traveling England gluten free
- the latest Ask the Dietitian Q&As
- the Autumn issue of GF Nation magazine
- celiac disease and gluten free in the news
- events around the nation
- recipe of the month: chocolate chip cookies
Several celiac disease and Boston-area organizations are working together to help a Ukrainian child come to the United States for medical care and refuge from war. Learn more below.
Do you have questions or concerns? Please let us know how we can help.
Yours in health,
Lee Graham, Executive Director