The Gluten-Free Food Bank provides gluten-free food assistance to individuals across Eastern Massachusetts who have a medical need for gluten-free food but who struggle to afford this expensive diet. Click here to learn more about The Gluten-Free Food Bank and its mission.
Ways to Help
Individuals are welcome to donate unopened non-perishable gluten-free food that has not reached the sell by/use date on the package. Companies are invited to donate shelf stable product. We are able to accept items approaching use by/sell by dates, consumable seconds, and product over-runs.
To coordinate a donation, please contact us. We appreciate your help!
If you would like to help us with our mission of getting gluten-free food to those in need, please consider volunteering with us. There are plenty of ways to get involved:
- Help find new food pantries that would be willing to partner with us
- Collect & distribute gluten-free food to area pantries and home-bound individuals
- Earn Community Service Hours by volunteering!
- Marketing & PR
- Organize a gluten-free food drive
- Encourage your company to help via corporate giving and support
- If you work for a store that sells gluten-free foods, consider donating coupons for these items to be placed in the emergency bags of food
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, interest, and the best way to reach you.
Become a Supporter
Support is easy and makes such a difference! To support us, please contact us with your company name, address, company contact, email, and phone number. Click here to see a list of our current supporters.
Benefits of Supporting the Gluten-Free Food Bank:
- Announcement of your partnership in the fight against hunger across NECO’s membership
- Your company logo and weblink on our supporters page
- Donations are tax deductible under the 501 c3 tax guidelines
For more information and to contact this organization, visit The Gluten-Free Food Bank page.